[itdiscuss] Juniper SSG20 and ISA 2006
austin.spooner at newcovenantbible.org
Tue Sep 16 12:21:07 EDT 2008
We are using a Juniper SSG20 as our router and using ISA 2006 as the firewall for our network. Our current issue is it looks like the juniper is redirecting traffic to another IP address for FTP.
Has anyone ran into this?
Here are some logs - the .119 address is our webserver with FTP - but at the bottom it looks like its redirecting the traffic to .114 which our Juniper device.
Anyone have any thoughts? I would appreciate it.
* About to connect() to www.newcovenantbible.org port 21
* Trying 22.214.171.124... connected
* Connected to www.newcovenantbible.org (126.96.36.199) port 21
< 220 Microsoft FTP Service
> USER administrator
< 331 Password required for administrator.
> PASS *****
< 230 User administrator logged in.
< 257 "/" is current directory.
* Entry path is '/'
> CLNT Testing from http://www.g6ftpserver.com/ftptest from IP 188.8.131.52
< 500 'CLNT Testing from http://www.g6ftpserver.com/ftptest from IP 184.108.40.206': command not understood
* QUOT command failed with 500
* Connection #0 to host www.newcovenantbible.org left intact
More information about the discuss